Walter Mower purchased this land in 1907. The building that was at one time a creamery he converted into a home for his family. The home sat at the corner of Maple Lane and what we refer to as Deanies Alley. Walter and his son John had a fresh vegetable stand in one of the buildings on the property- near by the carriage sheds of the Lutheran Church. Walter planted a good portion of this field with raspberry bushes. He also had fruit trees on the field.